One who has mastered himself is :
- fully awake (Buddha), has,
- is, has no obstacle. (taoism)
- Is empty of obstacle (taoism)
We are born with obstacles. Fear, greed, form, culture, biology, psychology, opinions…
How does one go about removing those obstacles.
- opening, being open.
- mindful (vipassana)
- taking a step back
- to change in to the right step – literal and symbolic.
- to let the subconscious come to the foreground.
- to let healing happen.
- on thinking, assuming
By Following Patanjali , Buddha , Taoism.